May 30, 2011

Autumn and Aim2Plz pics

Hey I finally got to shoot with this HOT Redhead MILF from Southern-charms!
Have you seen Autumn, well you should... and Now you can!


When ShugarNTexas started her site on Southern-Charms 7 years ago, (I'm her photographer) one of the first Charms we met was Autumn.  She is one of the sweetest and and sexiest charms, and I always have had this itch for you her, you know what I mean.  I wanted to shoot with her.

Well, we finally fixed that itch.  She got to see my cock, and I got to see her pussy squirt!
Among other things, lol.

Here are a few pics from our shoot.

To see it all go to my photo site www.aim2plzsg.com or my Video site www.aimsvideos.com
And you can check out more of Autumn on her site www.southern-charms.com/autumn

And follow us on Twitter  @aimsvideos  and @autumnSC1

No comments:

Post a Comment